Thursday 29 October 2009

ta da!

I have no idea why my computer has been freaking out but I have at least 15 minutes before it goes down...
SOOO..
The people responsible for the burglary of Orlando Bloom and many, many others have been caught...I've read an equal amount of articles claiming 4 people as 5 people..this article claims 6 but tells how the teens responsible may have done it...MSNBC says that they tracked the celebrities' movements using the internet and stole "just for fun"....Now that that has been mostly resolved..
we can move on a bit...
SUNDAY(oct. 25) was Legolas Day so..happy Belated Legolas Day!!
and..
on a fan film note..
Another fan film about the Lord of the Rings is set to be premiered at Ring* Con and then online on December 1st..The movie "Born of Hope" is about the Rangers of the North and their struggles before the War of the Ring... Here is their website..I am looking forward to it although I don't think it looks as convincing as "the Hunt for Gollum"..but hopefully the sound id better..
Hopefully my computer will behave soon...
Until then..
Veronica!

No comments:

Post a Comment